Important Update to your Internet Radio Service
“My Favorites” is back! We’re very happy to let you know the “My Favorites” feature is back again! You can once again store Internet stations in the “My Favorites” list on your Como Audio music system(s).
There are several steps to follow to take advantage of Favorites:
- Using your computer, go to: https://smartradio.frontier-nuvola.net/
- Select the “Manage Favorites” blue button:
Above: Click on “Manage Favorites”.
- Select “Sign Up” after “Don't have an account?” to sign up for Frontier Nuvola (if you already have a Frontier Nuvola account then sign in using those credentials). Alternatively, you can sign up using your existing Facebook or Google account credentials if you prefer:
Above: Click on “Sign up”, or if you already have a Frontier Nuvola account, enter those credentials, or sign up using your Facebook or Google account credentials.
Above: If you selected “Sign up”, you’ll need to enter your full name, email address, a password, and agree to the terms. Keep a record of this information so you can log in again to the portal anytime.
- After you sign up you will be sent a confirmation email within a few minutes. Please monitor your Spam folder in case the confirmation email gets caught in your spam filter. You need to select the “Confirm” button in the email and you will then be directed to the new Frontier portal. If you signed up using your Facebook or Google account information you will not receive a confirmation email, but will instead be directed to the new portal immediately.
- You must associate a Como Audio model in order for the features to work. You must enter an access code and name your model. To get your access code, in Internet radio mode on your Como Audio model, press and hold the remote’s menu key (round Play/Pause key), select “Station list”, select “My Favorites”, and you will be presented with an access code to enter in the portal. This information can also be found under “Help” in the same “Station list” menu. You also must name your Como Audio model such as “Home”, “Work”, “Bedroom”, etc., then select the green “Connect Device” at the bottom.
Above: Enter your Como Audio model’s access code described in step 5 and give your model a name.
Your custom access code can be found under “My Favorites” or under “Help”, both in the “Station list” menu of your Como Audio model. The code shown above has been edited for privacy.
- You will then be shown an overview and be asked to Connect the Device.
- Once connected, select the “Stations” tab toward the top and enter the name of the station you want to save as a Favorite, then select “Search”:
Above: Search for Internet stations you wish to save as Favorites.
- A list of stations will be presented that closely match the station name you entered. Locate the station you want to be a Favorite and select the green heart icon on the right to save that station as a Favorite.
- Select the box for “Shared Favorites” and select the green “Save” button at the bottom.
- In Internet radio mode, go into the “Station list” menu in your Como Audio model and select “My Favorites” at the top. The newly saved station appears and you can select it to tune that station. Repeat this process to store additional stations to “My Favorites.”
Above: Select “My Favorites” in the “Station list” menu.
Above: Saved favorite stations will be displayed in the “My Favorites” list. Highlight the station you wish to listen to and select it to play.
ADDING NEW STATIONS
- If there is an Internet station or podcast not found in the data base that you wish to add, you need the exact station/podcast URL. Select the blue “Personal Stream” tab and the green “+ Personal Stream” button:
Above: Select the “Personal Streams” tab and “+ Personal Streams”.
- Assign the station your own title, then paste the station/podcast URL into the field. Select “Shared Favorites” and “Save Personal Stream” at the bottom:
Above: Assign the station your own title, enter the station’s URL, select “Shared Favorites”, and then select “Save Personal Stream” toward the bottom (not shown).
- If the stream can be accessed (its audio codec must be supported: MP3, AAC, ASF, AND DASH) it will appear in your Como Audio model under “Station list” > “My Favorites”. The station/podcast might also appear under “My Added Stations” in the same “Station list” menu. Once the station is playing you can save it to one of the front panel preset buttons for faster access if you wish.
Please let us know if you encounter any issues or questions, or if you have any comments or suggestions to pass on: email@example.com
We hope these new features enhance your listening experience and we thank you for your patience as we worked to bring you these enhanced features.